A "Broomball To Compete" Coaching Clinic is tentatively scheduled for March 26 for 8:30am to 6:00pm and March 27th, 9:00am to 12:00pm at the St.Claude Arena. This course provides guidance and basic knowledge for upcoming coaches to be certified to coach at Broomball Nationals and other elite tournaments. Other requirements need to be completed before certification is granted. The course would begin Friday evening and done by early afternoon on Sunday, January 30th. Most of the instruction would occur upstairs at the Arena with limited time on ice.
* An Evaluation of a Team practice needs to be completed.
* The "Respect in Sport" online course needs to be completed.
* The "Making Ethical Decisions" online course needs to be completed.
* Individuals attending the workshop will receive various booklets and valuable material to utilize for Coaching.
* The cost for the BTC Workshop in total is $300.
$200 is due for the workshop and another $100 for the evaluation. Manitoba Broomball will pay half of the initial cost, therefore each individual attending must pay $100 due at the Clinic.
Please confirm your attendance by March 1st. We need 8 participants to have a Workshop or it may be canceled.